Are Your Server Rules Backed by Reason?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are Your Server Rules Backed by Reason?

Post  Gamer101828@gmail.com on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 pm

This "rude" post has been edited by HitManM, Why? This posts facts are all completely wrong, we gave him 3 warnings for constantly asking for staff, even though we told him to apply on the forums, he continued and so was muted, he then kept asking on /whisper to jay and that counts as annoying staff members. Then he posted this, saying that we abuse our powers, we have no reason backing our decisions, then swearing at the end, well we do not take kindly to this behaviour, and so he was banned, This about rounds up that we are right and he is a fool, Have a good day Cheers, we probably won't see you again.

Last edited by HitManM on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swearing, Wrong facts, disrespectful.)

Gamer101828@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Your Server Rules Backed by Reason?

Post  Jay [ Owner ] on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Gamer101828@gmail.com wrote: Before I say anything you already temp. banned me so i have nothing to lose.
Are these server rules backed by reason? rules say you have to get 3 WARNINGS before you may be banned.
so my question is, they banned me for asking for a postion that was OPEN and the owner said i could have it on PlanetMC
he was recruiting. I think the staff on this server are unexperienced and oblivious to thier own server rules!
THEY HAD NO REASON TO BAN ME!
or mute me...
For some reason i highly doubt i will join your server again.
because of your staff.
I have no complaints about Jay
but his other staff are ABUSING thier power! you may permanently ban me, BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK![/b]
Thanks for writing this you were banned for asking 3x and you must put your application on the staff aplications section

Good day

Owner Jay

Jay [ Owner ]
Admin

http://simplecraft.forumpro.eu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top